Directions for condom use:
Directions for Dura Dam use
1. Move the condom inside the package towards one side and
tear the package open. Do not cut the package using sharp edges and do
not touch the condom with nails or jewelry etc.
2. Take condom from the package and gently pinch the
reservoir (or teat) to allow the air to escape, place it over erect
penis and roll it down to the base of the penis.
3. The condom should be worn before penis enters the
1. Withdraw the penis before it loses erection, holding the
condom at its base.
2. Remove the condom from the penis gently rolling it down.
3. Roll up the condom in piece of kitchen roll or few sheets
of toilet paper and throw it away.
4. Wash up.
|Caution: This product contains
natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Use a fresh condom for every sexual act.
Do not use oil-based lubricants such as Vaseline®, baby oil or hand
cream, since these can damage the condom. If necessary use water-based
|If you are using any medical
treatment in genital area (cream, lotions, ointments, etc.) consult
your doctor to ensure that the treatment won’t affect the condom
Do not use condom after expiration date indicated on the package.
Dura Dams Proper Use
1. Carefully remove the Dura.
2. Wet vulva or anus area with a water based lubricant.
3. Place dam over the entire vulva, both the vaginal
opening and the clitoris; or else cover the entire anal area.
4. Hold the dam in place during oral sex.
5. Wrap the used dam and discard in the trash. Do not flush
down the toilet.
- Use a new dam if you switch
- Do not share dams and never
reuse a dam.
- Check the expiry date before use
and do not use the dam if the rubber material is sticky, brittle
- If you or your partner are using
any medication in the genital area, check with your doctor or
pharmacist that it is safe to use with dams.
- Although dams offer protection
against sexually transmittable infections, no method can
guarantee 100% effectiveness.